As a comprehensive ERP solution, Centerprism fully addresses the Sales Management needs of distributors. By integrating your order-to-cash process and providing automation to reduce labor requirements, users significantly improve sales productivity. Centerprism provides easy access to product, pricing, and customer information for efficient sales engagement and improved customer service.
CUSTOMER RELATION MGMT
Connecting the right person with the right knowledge at the right time for any reason, whether it’s customer self-service or your employees is essential for your business. Use rich media such as images, videos, and real-time blogs and feeds to improve CRM user-experience. The Centerprism ERP provides your agents with a single, unified experience to easily deliver fast and amazing customer service. Agents can access every source of information to provide your customers with a more personalized and more effective standard of service.
- Instant integration with GP customer database without configuration or synchronization
- Pull from different CRM database sources into one Centerprism database
- Create contact records from Customer or Vendor, or employee Maintenance screens
- Note, Activity and Opportunity global view Track source of customer contact (sales, service, order entry, collections, etc)
- Integrated with A/R collections to allow for one source of customer contact tracking
- Connect to web forms to collect information for email campaigns
- Mobile Sales
- Sales Analytics
This functionality allows users to create custom commission plans to accommodate many different kinds of sales organizations. Commission plans are assigned to sales people, sales teams, or sales organizations and can allow for straight, tiered, or vary commission % rate by item. Commissions can be calculated on sales dollars, gross margins, or varying ranges of sale or margins, and paid invoices or open invoices. And depreciation on commissions paid can be calculated based on the extent to which invoices are past due. For example a commission owes to a salesperson can automatically reduce as the invoice becomes further past due.
- Have varying commission plans by individual salesperson such as straight percentage rate, tiered rate, or varying rate by item or item class
- Set commission rates by sales or gross margin of item
- Establish split commission rates among other team members
- Calculate a sliding commission rate depreciation scale based on escalating past due amounts on invoices
- Pay commissions only on paid invoices
- Ability to see commission rates by item by salesperson at order entry
- Establish sales goals, territories, and product spiffs
This functionality allows user to manage customers who have past due invoices by providing a contact management database that stores all client communications, provides escalations for faster resolution, tracks past due invoices by a custom issue type code, and quickly organizes customers into a follow-up call list in order to solicit payment or resolution.
Accounts Receivable Collections Features:
- Integrated CRM Database specific to collection efforts
- Assign pre-defined call back alerts based on invoice issue type
- Assign collectors to customers
- From a signal screen, ability to see all previous collection activity, list of past due invoices, customer credit information, and upcoming collection tasks
- Create a call list based on specific unique collection parameters
- Tag invoices to collection activity
- See a dynamic view of all collection activity
CUSTOM PRODUCTS CONFIG
Simplify the selling of complex products with an automated, rules-based customer product configuration tool. Overcome long salesperson training times and streamline the ordering process with the Prism Configurator™ that walks users through a step-by-step process to build a product right on the fly.
Custom Product Configurator Features:
- Build unlimited user-defined steps
- Custom pop-up questions at each step that display only appropriate options based on user previous answer
- Auto display an actual inventory item as a result of previous options chosen
- Make unlimited types of configured products that can be added to same order
- Navigate back or forward to change configuration options during the product building process
- Images can be attached to each configuration step or option listed