As a comprehensive ERP solution, Centerprism fully addresses Order Management operations with all the critical information and analysis required to increase your profits. Using the Centerprism ERP, your business can easily accommodate order entry requirements while adapting to needs for extended sales & service needs such as toll repair, jobs, service contracts, or rental. Additionally, transactions made in house can viewed online using the Customer Portal which is part of the Centerprism eCommerce solution. Your team members have immediate access to key details about customers, items, sales history and vendors, which allows them to make better decisions that optimize order work-flow and fulfillment.
Centerprism’s single Order Entry screen has navigation tools to drill down or display virtually anything related to customer sales history, item availability, or vendor detail. Multiple sales transactions can be worked on simultaneously and user can jump in and out of transactions with an easy navigation bar. Extended order information can be entered & tracked such as data sheets, Hazmat information, jobs, services milestones, or customer user-defined fields. Moreover, order entry is integrated to a CRM which allows user to add notes or schedule activities or service calls on the fly.
Order Entry Features:
- Simple order entry screen with built-in field service and CRM
- Display and manage multiple transactions simultaneously with a single user
- Quick Access Tabs allow for extended item, order, pricing, or vendor information and bins, lots, serial #’s, or other special references
- Configurable Order Entry Screen with custom FieldChooser™
- Store images, data sheets, and shipping tracking numbers
- Slide among multiple screens from other modules with navigation bar
- Manage non-stock and special orders with integrated item catalog
- Use the product and pricing tools to increase and advance sales
- Alternatives, equivalents, complimentary parts and cores alerts
PRISMVIEW™ SALES HISTORY
Centerprism’s Customer Sales Activity Screen (PrismView™ Sales History) allows user to see all transactions for any date range at the item detail level for a customer or all customers. Open and historic sales transactions can be combined. The PrismView™ technology allows any column of the display grid to be grouped. The GroupBy™ functionality allows for unlimited groups and subgroups using any column such as item class, date, customer etc. Item records are color coded to identify unique items such as Catalog item, kits, non-inventory items, or Category items. Advanced filter tools available at each column with ability to change search attributes on the fly.
PrismView™ Sales History Features:
- Quick view of all item sales detail
- Filter on each column and multiple columns simultaneously
- Highlight special orders, kits, or catalog items
- Drill down on Order Transaction from any item record
- Modify grid for custom display by moving column fields on the grid or add or subtract field columns using Field Chooser™
- Select any combination or Quote, Order, Invoice, Return, Back Order, Fulfillment Order, Open or Historic transaction to search history
- Open multiple PrismViews™ at one time
INTERACTIVE SALES ADVISOR™
Centerprism’s Interactive Sales Advisor™ is a stack ranked sales history view screen that can be displayed during order entry transaction creation. Whether user is building a invoice, quote or an order, the Interactive Sales Advisor will show a customer best seller list which then can be an order worksheet to insert items into a new order directly from the grid. The Advisor is a customer service tool as well as a way to increase your average sales transaction size. Moreover, orders can be built faster and more accurately as items entered come directly from a customer sales history.
Interactive Sales Advisor™ Features:
- Ranks items from highest amount of transactions to the lowest
- Displays transaction count next to each item
- Can expand each item displayed to each transaction date along with quantity sold, price, and extended price
- Can combine or Quote, Order, Invoice, Return, Back Order, Fulfillment Order transactions into the search
- Can filter by catalog, category, non-inventory, or kit items
- Can easily expanded dates to search further back on history
- Easy “Add to Order” button inserts all items simultaneously into order
Centerprism allows for an expanded sales footprint by allowing specialty sales such as tool repair, service, jobs, or rental. Centerprism Order Entry screen allows for the adding of user-defined fields and grids to allow for tracking such unique transactions. The integrated CRM supports service type transactions with the ability to create notes, activities or service calls. Service calls have an automatic ticketing system.
Specialty Sales Features:
- Create unique order types to differentiate different lines of business
- Integrate service or specialty sales transactions using same order entry screen to reduce training type and user adaptability
- Build drop down lists within user-defined fields to track such things as repair milestones that would tag orders at different stages of a process
- Service stages automatically integrate with order searches for easy service management
- Integrated dispatch system built into CRM support service sales
- Job or Service Contract Maintenance screen allow for detailed tracking and management and allow for user-defined fields
- Technician Maintenance screen includes support service activities and tracking