As a Full Spectrum ERP solution, Centerprism fully addresses E-Commerce with a turn-key online store and customer portal that is fully integrated with other ERP modules such as Inventory, Customer, CRM, and Order Entry. The Centerprism advantage is that item updates and price changes are instantly reflected online without any database synchronization. Orders placed in the web store can be immediately retrieved. The mobile-friendly E-commerce solution has a complete set of configuration tools to customize category pages, landing pages, build banners or add graphics to a landing pages.
E-Commerce Design Portfolio
Build your own customized online shopping catalog using existing items in your ERP database without any data migration or synchronization. Your customers can shop 24/7, build and save shopping carts, and place orders that automatically update your back-end ERP order history file.
- Ability to create custom navigation.
- Unlimited user-defined categories and sub-categories.
- Add MetaData Tags to create unique identitfiers for items that require technical specifications.
- Ability to change or add images to items.
- Customer specific log-ins that permit assignment of different prices by customer by item.
- Options to show quantities-on-hand or available or unavailable, or ‘always available’ status.
- Support both term and credit card payment forms.
- PCI compliant credit card processing with Card Connect™ .
tomost shipping methods.
- Shopping Cart Status Alert & abandoned carts.
- Automatic Order Acknowledgment.
- Personalized Invoices.
- Build category, sub category, and item information pages and reviews.
- Allow non-customer ‘guests’ to view and/or purchase items.
Allow your customers to review order status and history without tying up your salesperson’s time through their own personalized dashboard. Allow customers the ability to manage their online account by creating multiple users or ship-
- Personalized Login: displays contact name of customer at top of landing page for easy access to
- Self Service Administration: customers can manage their account options, and user access, and credentials.
- Order Status: an order status section displays a list of recent orders with shipping statuses including: processing, shipped, back-ordered, or canceled.
- Order History: a list of orders can be retrieved with line item detail.
- Reprint Invoices: display and reprint invoices as needed
- Return Status History Section.
- Display Recent Orders.
- Display Best Selling Items.
- Address Book: for creating and managing multiple ship-
- RMA Status Section.
- Fulfillment Status Section.
Easily update website page content with the Centerprism HTML Editor. No need for a technical expert. The user can create Rich Content using the HTML Editor that provides an easy Word-like editing tool that automatically converts content to HTML format for use on website. Users have a variety of configuration tools at their fingertips to give a unique look and feel for each and every page or information header. HTML Editor is available for each category page, content page, or item record.
- Wide array of text configuration tools including:
color, size, font, style, and paragraph formatting
- Insert images, web links Fonts, flash/wmv
videos, other HTML tables, and more
- Wide Array of Colors
- HTML ‘wysiwyg’ Preview Screen
- SAVE button auto updates website in real time
Custom Design Tools
Users can customize their own website using a full suite of design tools for creating unique themes, colors, images or navigation for Centerprism E-Commerce. A list of such editor/management tools includes:
Custom Design Features:
- Site or Landing Page
- Content Pages
- Category Pages
- Banner Management
- Image Scroll Bar
- Custom Invoice Display
- Google Analytics Integration
- Meta Data Tags
- Keywords for Item, Page, or Site
- Parent/Child Category Page Assignment
- Terms and Credit Card Payment Options
- Assign Users
- ‘Featured Items’ Section
- Manufacturer Search configurator
- Customer Specific Logins