As a Full Spectrum ERP solution, Centerprism fully address Pricing Management operations with all the critical information and analysis required to increase your profits and grow your business. Using the Centerprism ERP, you can easily accommodate complex pricing strategies while adapting to needs of contractors, service plans, promotions, E-Commerce, and Order Entry with real-time inventory and wireless warehouse management capabilities. Your team members can have immediate access to key details about customer pricing plans, items, sales history and vendors, allowing them to make better decisions optimizing order workflow and fulfillment.
Plans beyond GP Extended Pricing – Centerprism can help you manage pricing down to the item and customer levels. Multiple calculation methods also include: manual, markup, discount, list, and cost plus. Price Calculations can be based on percentage or dollar amount and use either current or standard cost.
This is functionality centers around temporary pricing events or campaigns where products are discounted. Campaigns are created, assigned a group or collection of products, a promo price schedule, and a start and stop date.
- Measure ROI – track & compare the impact of promotion sales.
- Create Campaigns in advance using any combination of item range, class, vendor, or catalog.
- Alerts – Campaigns assigned to future dates can trigger an alert at order entry notifying user of a future price increase or decrease.
- Campaign history – Campaigns are archived and stored in a reference table and are tagged ‘active’, ‘inactive’, or ‘pending’. Filtering tools are available to manage multiple campaigns in a grid.
- Campaigns can be copied and/or rescheduled to be used at a future date.
- Promotional plan pricing can be disabled by customer in cases where certain customers have conflicting plans such as pricing contracts.
- Unlimited Campaigns can be created.
- Item and price import tool available.
Centerprism enables users to structure price contracts for specific customers. Customers with contract plans get special prices at Order Entry. Contract pricing is designed to be a unique collection of products with special prices for a unique customer or set of customers.
- Multiple contracts can be assigned to the same customer.
- Multiple customers can be assigned to the same plan.
- Easy Set-up – Plans can be created by using parameters such as item ranges, classes, vendor ranges, and other plans.
- Plans can be copied to other plans.
- Other price conventions can be ignored for customers assigned to contract pricing pricing plans.
- Custom Price hierarchy – The hierarchy determining pricing at order entry can be set globally or by customer.
- Customer Pricing PrismView™ Management screen allows users to view all customer pricing including Contracts, Price Levels, Rebates, or Special pricing in one place.
Rebates: Rebate pricing plans enable a company to offer unique and competitive pricing programs which provide for a delayed discount that is directly applied to an item. Rebate plans can be custom tailored for individual customers or groups of customers. Rebates can contain items, or item vendors. Rebates can also be tied to campaigns.
- Build Vendor or Customer rebates.
- Customized Vendor Rebate Reporting.
- Items can contain unlimited vendor costs to accommodate multiple rebate plans by vendor.
Special Pricing: Centerprism Special pricing functionality accommodates unique scenarios not available in other pricing tools such as ‘Matrix’ pricing by UOM. A Special Pricing Item grid is provided by item manage such pricing challenges.
- Matrix Pricing is linked to commissions.
- UOM Pricing can be assigned by item. At Order Entry, the UOM Pricing (Unit of Measure) feature allows the ability for an item to be priced by a UOM that is different than how it is regularly sold.
This functionality captures incidences when a price for an item is overridden at Order Entry. For each occurrence, the SPECIAL PRICE table for the customer is updated capturing the item number, current price, price override, quantity, date of occurrence, and user who did the override.
- Override Source – Price overrides are tracked by the source of the override. For example, price overrides at Order Entry are tagged as such.
- Overrides can be viewed by customer – A complete history of price overrides is stored in a PrismView grid.
- Memorization of Override for the next order – At Order Entry, a popup box displays asking the user the following questions: (1) Do you want to use this price upon the next purchase for this item for this customer, Yes or No? (2) How long? (an expiration date of # of days can then be chosen by the user indicating when the new price would revert back to the original price).
- Price Memorization is Optional and controlled by Roles-Based security.