As a comprehensive ERP solution, Centerprism fully addresses Financial Management operations with all the critical information required to increase your profits. Using the Centerprism ERP, your business can easily accommodate all aspects of financial operations while providing real-time GAAP certified reporting and analysis. Your team members have immediate access to key performance indicators (KPI) that provide insight into fiscal trends, comparative analysis, and an overall picture as to the health of your business.
Centerprism provides a fresh, redesigned interface over Microsoft Dynamics GP, a GAAP certified, double-entry accounting program used by more than 50,000 businesses worldwide. Centerprism’s unique overlay allow users easy access to transactional financial information using modern navigation tools. Moreover, Centerprism’s PrismView™ and PrismSummaries™ analysis, alerts, and tighter integration to maintenance screens allows each team member quick access to critical information.
- AR: Company-wide PrismView™ transactional summary analysis with drill down functionality
- Access to PrismView™ transactional summary at customer card
- AP: PrismView™ transactional summary at vendor card. Combined Payable Type summary analysis
- Bank Reconciliation: auto post AR, AP, and/ or GL transactions to bank accounts
- Fixed Assets: integrated to Order Entry
- General Ledger: PrismView™ and PrismSummaries™ analysis for transactional and period summaries. Real time or batch posting options by module
- Time Clock Integrated to Payroll
Centerprism uses an easy-to-use custom report writer called SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) as its primary tool for Financial Reporting. It integrates with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, and other formats. With the additional report templates provided by Centerprism along with a quick launch tool, the need for a 3rd party reporting program for financial or accounting reports is virtually eliminated.
- Report Wizard for easy report or graph creation
- Graphs or KPIs can easily be constructed for SSRS reports
- Offer management a consolidated view of business with status of key areas by attaching graphs for KPIs to Centerprism dashboard
- Updated Order Entry transactional forms
- Better integration to MS Outlook for email
- Create a Web Report Portal for management
Centerprism PrismView™ is a real-time screen viewing tool that uses advanced technology to present dynamic views of data associated with financials. Its flexible, easy-to-use navigation grid, GroupBy™ drag-in functionality, and instant access to data virtually eliminates the need to use Excel pivot tables, 3rd party analysis tools, nor the inherit ad-hoc query tool found in GP.
- Side-by-side simultaneous multiple data views of same data table or card record
- GroupBy™: instant multi-hierarchal grouping of any field or column
- FFieldChooser™: drag and drop any field to add to a column to a data grid
- WPF Navigation™: superior performance when editing, sorting, filtering, grouping, and showing hierarchal data relationships in table format
- PrismSummaries™: instantly sum, count, and show financial calculations for each group and sub-group
- Excel export and enhanced filtering
Centerprism Alerts will send critical notifications to each of your stakeholders. Since each alert is integrated to the Centerprism Power View, any critical changes in business conditions can be tracked in time for management to make better decisions.
- Setup automated alerts based on custom business conditions
- Configure alerts to work with Microsoft Outlook
- Configure alerts to be sent as push notifications to mobile devices
- Track a history of alerts in a screen history record view